- IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof - Cleaning and maintenance is simple. It floats!
- Automatic Push-Button Calibration (4 points) for unprecedented full-range accuracy
- Sturdy Carrying Kit complete with 4 calibration standards, 3 empty cuvettes, batteries and comprehensive instruction manual
- Power-saving feature allows over 1200 measurements to be taken with a single set of AAA alkaline batteries
- Large Easy-to-Read Display for optimum viewing of measurements with user-friendly message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Meets Performance Criteria as specified by ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027) method
The microprocessor-based waterproof TN100 meter is an easy-to-use turbidimeter that meets the rigor of rugged field applications. It is a "must -have" for anyone monitoring turbidity on the go. Using an Infrared light source, it delivers laboratory accuracy with a resolution of 0.01 NTU across an extended range of up to 20 NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Units).
|Principle of Operation||Nephelometric non-ratio (conformance to
ISO 7027 and DIN EN 27027)
|Turbidity Range||0 to 1000 NTU|
|Resolution||0.01 NTU (0 to 19.9 NTU)
0.1 NTU (20.0 to 99.9 NTU)
1 NTU (100 to 1000 NTU)
2% of reading 1 LSD for 0 to 500 NTU
|Repeatability||1% of reading or 0.01 NTU|
|No. of Calibration Points||4 points (automatic)|
|Response Time||< 6 seconds for full step change|
|Calibration Standards||0.02 NTU; 20.0 NTU; 100 NTU; 800 NTU|
|Standardization||EPA-approved polymer-based primary standards|
|Light Source Life||> 1,000,000 tests|
|Light Source||Infrared-emitting diode (850nm wavelength)|
|Special Functions||Auto-Ranging; Self-diagnostic|
|Power Requirements||4 x 1.4V batteries, > 200 hours|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.