- Multi-Point Push-button Calibration (up to 5 points) with ±1% full scale accuracy
- Automatic or Manual Calibration - for quick, easy calibration; use automatic mode with preset calibration points at most
popular values or manually set values in the manual mode for more flexibility
- Auto-Ranging for Conductivity/TDS measurements for fast response and best resolution over wide measurement range
- Adjustable TDS Factor for more accurate measurement (for TDS 6 model only)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Electrode with Built-in ATC designed for minimal air bubble entrapment during measurement
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from drops and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- Meter Kit (Optional) - contains everything you need for calibration and measurement in a rugged carrying case
Routine Testing: For quick, accurate conductivity or TDS checks in laboratories, field and schools.
Environmental/Agricultural: Useful in nutrient and fertilizer checks in hydroponics and agricultural industries.
Water Quality Testing: For analyzing water hard water, untreated water, industrial and rinse water, drinking water, effluent
water, pool water and incoming process water. Ideal for all types of quality assurance, printing industries and water quality testing.
|Conductivity Range||0 to 19.99, 199.9, 1999 µS/cm;
19.99, 199.9 mS/cm
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01, 0.1, 1 µS/cm & 0.01, 0.1 mS/cm; ±1% Full Scale + 1 LSD|
|TDS Range||Not Available|
|Resolution & Accuracy||-|
|Temperature Range||0 to 100.0 °C (Meter)|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 °C & ± 0.5 °C|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 80 °C)|
|Cell Constant||0.1, 1.0, 10.0 (selectable)|
|Temperature Coefficient||2% / °C|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 5 max. (1 per range)|
|Special Functions||Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes;
Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.