- Dual range with selectable or auto-ranging options - measure in more media with one tester!
- Large Display Screen - Displays mode, ATC, battery level and temperature.
- User-Replaceable Sensor - Replace the sensors yourself. Sensors lasts longer with element made of SS316 stainless steel and sensor casing made
- Adjustable TDS Factor - Select the appropriate TDS factor from 0.4 to 1.0 for more accurate measurements.
- Switching between C and F is now a breeze with the simple press of a button.
- Waterproof, Anti-roll Design - IP67 waterproof housing keeps tester good even under wet conditions. Unique anti-roll ribbed design ensures firm grip
General: For use in water and wastewater treatment, boiler blow-down, electroplating rinse tanks, drinking water, hydroponics, printing industry,
aquaculture, aquariums, fish farms, swimming pools and spas.
|Range||.. to 1000 ppm
.. to 10.00 ppt
|Accuracy||1 % of full scale|
|ATC||Yes (0 to 50 C / 32 to 122 F)|
|Temperature Coefficient||2 % per C, fixed|
|Calibration Point||2 manual|
|Range||0 to 50.0 C / 32.0 to 122.0 F|
|Resolution||0.1 C / 0.1 F|
|Accuracy||0.5 C / 0.9 F + 1 LSD|
|Calibration||5.0 C / 9.0 F|
|Auto Power-Off||8.5 minutes after last key pressed|
|Power Requirement||4 x 1.5 V 'A76' micro alkaline batteries (included)|
|Battery Life||More than 150 hours|
|Dimension / Weight||Tester : 16.5 x 3.8 cm ; 90 g
Boxed : 18.5 x 6.5 x 5 cm ; 200 g
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.