- Large Display Screen - dual display LCD for enhanced readability, provides comprehensive meter information
- Waterproof, Dustproof Housing - IP67 rated, maintains the integrity of your tester even in harsh conditions. Plus it floats!
- User-Replaceable Sensor - reuse the same meter body many times
- Double Junction Sensor offers longer lasting usage
- Push-Button Calibration with Auto-Buffer Recognition - quick, easy calibration with no calibration mistakes
- Choice of USA or NIST pH buffer standards with up to 3 points
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Hold Function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing
- Self-Diagnostic for easy troubleshooting (e.g battery indicator, message codes)
- Enhanced power saving allows extended power consumption up to 500 hrs with single battery set
General: Ideal for quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas, aquariums and hydroponics operations, or anywhere frequent pH testing is required.
Industrial: Use for cooling towers, food processing water testing and process/wastewater testing in metal finishing, photo development, printing and
Educational: Useful in schools, many laboratory applications and ecology studies.
|pH Range||-1.0 to 15.0 pH|
|No. of Calibration Points||3 points|
|pH Buffer Options||USA - pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01; NIST - pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18|
|LCD Display||Dual display with battery indicator, error messages/codes|
|Special Functions||Large Dual Custom Display, Self-diagnostic; Hold function; Auto-Power Off after 8.5 minutes|
|Power||4 x 1.5V alkaline button cell batteries; >500 hrs|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.