Sulphate reducing bacteria.
- Check that the tube is free from any growth, open and stand upright.
- Using forceps, take a capillary tube (provided) and dip into the sample.
- Blot the end of the capillary onto a clean sheet of paper to empty the tube.
- Push the capillary down into the gel in the tube and replace the cap
- Label the tube and incubate at 30-35 degrees c for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Compare the incubated tube to the results chart included.
Severe infections will normally show results within 24 hours, whilst a slight infection may take up to 48 hours to develop.
A comparison chart is included so you can easily compare your results.
|Unit Of Measure||10pk|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.