The Sewage Effluent Test Kit provides a simple means of monitoring the quality of sewage Effluents. The tests cover the essential quality control checks required for the day to day operation of sewage works and effluent treatment plants.
It is important that the condition of sewage effluent discharges be checked to ensure they conform to consent limits. Similarly the importance of regular testing by sewage works operators as a check on the efficiency of the works is widely recognised.
Sewage Effluent Kits have been developed to meet this need and are particularly useful at sewage works and other locations without full laboratory facilities. Each of the tests is performed simply without the use of complicated equipment and are suitable for operators without formal training in water testing and analysis.
The Sewage Effluent Tests are based on those recommended by the Department of the Environment and the Water Research Centre and accord generally with the methods laid down in “Analysis of Raw, Potable and Waste Waters” published by HMSO.
- Compact & portable design.
- Monitor variety of sewage effluent systems.
- Real time analysis.
- Simple to perform tests which require no specialist training.
- Easy to follow waterproof instructions.
- Clear product labelling.
- Wide range of testing capabilities.
- Permanganate Value (0 – 30+),
- pH value (4 – 10),
- Temperature (0 – 50 deg C),
- Turbidity and Suspended Solids (30 – 500),
- Indications of probable BOD, COD and TOC (0 – 45mg/l).
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review