Designed to measure coolants and antifreezes based on ethylene glycol or propylene glycol, and measure battery fluid condition (density of the electrolyte and each scale division corresponds to 0.01g/cm3). It also measures screenwash antifreeze (windshield washer fluid) based on ethanol as well as on isopropyl alcohol. And check the urea concentration in AdBlue.
• Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), rest easy that your measurements are always accurate regardless of temperature variation.
• Simple calibration and operation.
• Adjustable focus, clearly defined scale, large easy-to-read measurements.
• Cushioned with soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat.
• Durable, built to last long
• Approved by strict quality & safety standards.
• Accurate results guaranteed.
• Measuring Range
o Adblue: 30% ~ 35%
o Ethylene glycol : -50 to 0 ℃
o Propylene glycol : -50 to 0 ℃
o Cleaning Fluids: -40 to 0 ℃
o Battery Fluids: 1.10 to 1.40 kg/l
o SRF1 - Screenwash antifreeze based on Isopropyl alcohol (IPA ): -40 to 0 ℃
o Adblue: 0.2%
o Ethylene Glycol : 1℃
o Propylene Glycol : 1℃
o Cleaning Fluids : 5 ℃
o Battery Fluids: 0.01 kg/l
o SRF1 - Screenwash antifreeze based on Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) : 5 ℃
• Reference Temperature: 20°C
• ATC: 10-30°C
• Weight: 96g
• Length: 162mm
• 1 x 6-in-1 Automotive Refractometer
• 2 x Pipettes
• 1 x Mini screwdriver
• 1 x Cleaning Cloth
• 1 x Instruction manual
• 1 x Protective Carrying Case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.