Want results from a NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) accredited laboratory? This product is what you need then. Simply fill the sample bottle and return to receive a report on the status of your water.
The tests included with this purchase are; Conductivity, Alkalinity, Chloride, Hardness, Total Dissolved Solids and pH.
Upon receiving your sample bottle and returning it, via the included pre-paid satchel, you will receive your report and results within 2-3 weeks. This time allows for the shipping and testing of your water sample.
Included with your purchase is 1x 1L sample bottle, instructions, and a return satchel.
Follow below for instructions.
1. Unscrew the lid from bottle.
2. If taking water from a running source, please run water for 10 seconds before taking sample.
3. Fill the bottle up to the fill mark located on the label.
4. Screw lid tightly back on bottle.
5. On the label, write down your name, where the water was taken from (i.e. kitchen tap, bore, tank), along with the date the sample was taken. If you purchased more than 1 sample bottle then write down the “Sample No” section (i.e. Sample No 1 = kitchen sink, Sample No 2 = rainwater tank).
6. Place bottle into return satchel bag, included with package, and seal bag.
7. Take sealed bag to local post office, or drop into a red post box, to process the return of the bottle.
- Only one source of water can be used per sample bottle.
- Once goods are sent, please allow up to 2-3 weeks for results.
- Tests included are; Conductivity, Alkalinity, Chloride, Hardness, Total Dissolved Solids and pH
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.