- Waterproof IP67
- Replaceable sensor
- Auto Stable or Auto Hold measurement
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Auto buffer recognition
- Auto power off (30 mins)
- 2x CR2032 Li battery: 400 hours life
- Packed in handy carrying case
- Supplied with required calibration solutions
- Material: ABS, Epoxy
- Display: Custom monochrome LCD
- Operating conditions: 5 to 40°C; 85% humidity
- Warranty: 2 years on meter; 6 months on sensor
|Measurement principle||Ion electrode method|
|Minimum sample volume||0.05 mL*1, 0.3 mL or more|
|Measurement range||0.1 to 10% by weight|
|Display range*2||0.00 to 25% by weight|
|Range and Resolution||1) 0.00 to 0.99 % : 0.01% by weight
2) 1.0 to 9.9 % : 0.1% by weight
3) 10 to 25 % :1% by weight
|Accuracy*4||±10% of reading value|
|Functions||Auto range change • Temperature compensation •
IP67 Water/Dust proof*5 • Auto hold •
Automatic power off (30 minutes)
|Display||Custom (monochrome) digital LCD|
|Operating temperature/ humidity||5 to 40°C, 85% or less in
relative humidity (no condensation)
|Power||CR2032 batteries (x2)|
|Battery life||Approx. 400 hours in continuous use|
|Main Material||ABS epoxy|
|Dimensions /Mass||164 mm × 29 mm ×
20 mm (excluding projections) / Approx.
50 g (meter only, without batteries)
- By using the sampling sheet B. Please close the light shield cover. If a sample that contain particulate, please use “Sampling sheet holder” (sold separately)
- The display value flashes when out of the range.
- Selectable between one-point and two-point calibrations.
- Repeatability in measurement of a standard solution after calibration.
- IP67: no failure when immersed in water at a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. But the product can not be used underwater.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.