- Dual range with selectable or auto-ranging options - measure in more media with one tester!
- User-Replaceable Sensor - Replace the sensors yourself. Sensors lasts longer with element made
of SS316 stainless steel and sensor casing made of VALOX®
- Large Display Screen - Simultaneous temperatire readouts, displays mode, ATC, battery level
- Single and multi-point calibrations with automatic or manual options
- Waterproof, Anti-roll Design - IP67 waterproof housing keeps tester good even under wet
conditions. Unique anti-roll ribbed design ensures firm grip.
General: For use in water and wastewater treatment, boiler blow-down, electroplating rinse tanks,
drinking water, hydroponics, printing industry, aquaculture, aquariums, fish farms, swimming pools
|Range||.. to 2000 µS/cm
.. to 20.00 mS/cm
|Accuracy||±1 % full scale|
|ATC||Yes (0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 ºF)|
|Temperature Coefficient||2 % per °C, fixed|
|Calibration Points||2 auto or 2 manual|
|Range||0 to 50.0 °C or 32.0 to 122.0 °F|
|Resolution||0.1 °C / 0.1 °F|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C / ±0.9 °F + 1 LSD|
|Calibration||±5.0 °C / ±9.0 °F|
|Auto Power-off||8.5 minutes after last key pressed|
|Power Requirement||4 x 1.5 V 'A76' micro alkaline batteries (included)|
|Battery Life||More than 150 hours|
|Dimension / Weight||Tester : 16.5 x 3.8 cm ; 90 g
Boxed : 18.5 x 6.5 x 5 cm ; 200 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Watertest Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.